- What are your opening hours?
The store is open 9am - 6pm Mon - Sat & 10am - 4pm Sunday.
- I've tried calling you but there's no answer?
We are only available on the phone during shop hours.
- Can I place an order over the phone?
No Sorry we do not have the facility to take orders over the phone. However we can assist in your online order over the phone.
Call us on 0191 384 0900
- How much is delivery?
Standard delivery in the U.K. is £3.95. Heavy Delivery in the U.K. (Over 31kg) is £8.00. Free Delivery on all orders over £29, for more information click HERE.
- My order has arrived damaged who do I contact?
If your order is damaged up arrival please call us on 0191 3840900.
- How long will my delivery take to arrive?
Your item will be despatched by Yodel or Royal Mail and takes 2-5 working days after dispatch. Please remember to take Bank Holidays and weekends into consideration.
- Can you deliver next day?
Depending on the time of order and whether the item is in stock we can deliver next working day although there is an additional charge. Please call in this instance on 01913840900.
- How do I track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with a link and tracking number for your item.
- Where can I find out information about the product?
When you are on the product page scroll down below the image and you will find the description with information about the product along with the review tab
- The product I want is out of stock, how can I order it?
If the product you want to purchase is out of stock please call us on 01913840900 and we will try our best to have it available for you as soon as possible.
- How do I sign up for details of offers, deals, new products and services?
At the bottom of the homepage you can add your email address and subscribe to receive our monthly newsletter which has all of our information in.
- Is your website secure?
Yes our website is a secure site. It is protected by 256-bit encryption SSL certificate through Geo Trust.
- Why cant I find all the products you have in-store online?
We don't carry certain product lines on the website but we are continually updating the site and adding new products daily.
- The price online is different to in-store?
- The online website is run from a separate warehouse and runs off its own promotional plan from the Store. Therfore prices and stock vary between in-store and online.
- How old do I need to be to buy a pet from your store?
You need to be 18 years of age to buy a pet from our store. Verification ID will be needed.
- Do you sell pets online?
No we don't sell our pets online as we need to hand over the pet in person.
- I'm not sure what pet I should get is there someone I can talk to?
Yes, call our store on 01913840900 and our staff will be more than happy to help with your queries.
- My Pet doesn't seem well can I bring it in-store for you to check?
No, unfortunately we are not qualified to diagnose illness you would have to take it to your local vets, we can only offer advice.
- How do I return items bought via the website?
You will need to print off our returns form fill it in and post it back to the store, for more information on the returns procedure please click HERE.
- Who pays for the item to be returned?
You are responsible for the cost of returning an item for refund or exchange unless your item is faulty.
- Where do i post the item back to?
Pet N Pony
49-51 Dragonville Ind. Park